AESTHETICS AND TECHNOLOGY... REDEFINED
Alside Sheffield Fusion Welded Replacement Windows
The superior performance of Alside Sheffield® Windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings.
The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective barrier, while the extra-thick, fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings – and lower utility bills.
Call now to get an estimate on your window installation.
Features & Benefits
- Vinyl frame and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header adds greater protection from the elements.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails creates a super-tight seal against air infiltration, providing security, comfort and well-being.
- Steel reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
- Drop-in glazing provides energy efficiency as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
- Compression bulb seal at the sill creates an all-season weather barrier sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
- Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
- Fully extruded lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
UPRADE YOUR VIEW OF THE WORLD
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF REPLACING YOUR WINDOWS
If it’s time to replace your outdated windows, leave the window installation to the skilled team at C&W Roofing, Siding & Window Co.
After we’ve installed your new windows, you can:
- Admire your yard through crystal-clear glass
- Expect lower monthly energy bills
- Ask more for your home when the time comes to sell
Contact us today to schedule your window installation in Easley, Greer, Taylors, Simpsonville, Greenville, SC and surrounding areas.