Roof Replacement Services
Picture this: You’re sitting on your couch, enjoying a fun movie night when you notice a persistent dripping noise. It turns out, your roof is leaking and all of a sudden, you find yourself living in a horror movie of sorts. When you need a roof replacement, whether due to storm damage or old age, you can trust the experts at C&W Roofing, Siding & Window Co to install high-quality shingles to protect your home from the elements.
COUNT ON US FOR EXPERT ROOF REPLACEMENT SERVICES
Roof Replacement Services in Greenville, SC
When you need a new roof, don’t run the risk of hiring an inexperienced contractor for the job. Instead, trust our experts to remove your old roofing materials and install new, industry-leading shingles that are designed to withstand all of the weather extremes we experience here in the greater Greenville, SC area.
Do I Need a Roof Replacement?
A leaking roof is one of the most obvious signs that you may need to schedule a replacement. However, other signs may also indicate it’s time to install a new roof. If you experience any of the following, schedule a roof replacement sooner rather than later.
- Your shingles are missing or damaged: If you have a large patch of missing shingles or you see that many of your shingles are curling or cupping, it’s a sign that your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Your roof is sagging: When your roof starts to sag, it’s an indication that there is structural damage beneath the shingles and it’s only a matter of time before it fails.
- Your roof is more than two decades old: Most asphalt roofs have a lifespan of 20 to 25 years. If your roof is getting close to that age, then it’s time to think about replacing it before serious damage develops.
- There are granules in your gutters: If you have asphalt shingles, granules may eventually loosen and fall off, landing in your gutters. When this happens, it’s often a sign of a problem.
Benefits of a Roof Replacement
Did you know that replacing your roof is one of the best updates you can do to your exterior? Here’s a closer look at some of the benefits of replacing your roof:
- Improved home value: A new asphalt roof has an average return on investment of 64.1%, making it a great option if you plan to sell your home in the next few years.
- Improved energy efficiency: A new roof can offer better insulation, so your HVAC system doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your home at a comfortable temperature.
- Insurance coverage: Many home insurance policies don’t offer full coverage on roofs over 20 years old, so replacing your roof can give you extra protection.
- Better air quality: When your roof has water damage, mold can start to grow, leading to poor air quality in your home. Replacing your roof and repairing that water damage can make it easier to breathe, especially for those with existing respiratory issues.
Choose High-Quality IKO Shingles for Your Roof Replacement
Residential Roofing Shingles
We pride ourselves on installing only the best materials for our customers. When you hire us for your roof replacement, you can rest easy knowing that we install high-quality IKO shingles. These durable shingles are available in a variety of thicknesses for excellent protection against the elements, even in strong storms. They also come in a variety of colors and are backed by an excellent warranty.
Why Choose C&W Roofing, Siding & Window Co?
As a family-owned business, we know the importance of treating our customers like part of the family. When you choose us for your roof replacement, you can rest easy knowing that we will always look out for your best interests and put your needs first in everything we do.
Schedule Your Roof Replacement
Roof Replacement FAQs
How long will it take to replace my roof?
In many cases, we can finish your roof replacement in a matter of a day or two. This depends on whether there is damage to fix before installing your new shingles.
When is the best time of year to schedule a roof replacement?
While summer and fall tend to be popular times of year for roof replacements, we can replace your roof based on your needs at any time of year.